RENÚ® is a Dermal Filler used for Facial Aesthetic enhancement and beautification. RENÚ®’s advanced CaHA based technology provides a longer lasting result.
• RENÚ® does more than just fill facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds. Its advanced calcium-based technology promotes the growth of a patient’s own collagen to create fullness and a youthful appearance by restoring volume creating a youthful appearance with results that last longer than other fillers.
• RENÚ® provides an aesthetic correction that has been shown to last a year or longer without the risks associated with permanent implants.
RENÚ® Calcium Hydroxylapatite Implant is indicated as a soft tissue-bulking agent for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds and for the restoration or correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus, vocal fold medialization and vocal fold insufficiency.
RENÚ® Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) Soft Tissue Filler Implant is a sterile, semi-solid, cohesive implant. The principle durable component is synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite. The semi-sold nature is created by suspending the calcium hydroxylapatite particles in a durable high yield strength thixotropic gel. The aqueous phosphate buffer gel carrier consists of sodium carboxymethylcellulose and glycerin. The carrier resorbs in vivo, so that the calcium hydroxylapatite remains at the site of implantation, providing a scaffold for local tissue infiltration. This cellular infiltrated hydroxylapatite scaffold provides the long-term non-permanent restoration and augmentation. Over time, the tiny micro-particles gradually break down into calcium and phosphate ions that are naturally absorbed by the body.
RENÚ® is an injectable filler based on Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) particles suspended in a hydrogel that replaces volume loss through the stimulation of new collagen growth for longer-lasting cosmetic results.
RENÚ® is injected into the skin in small amounts using varying techniques with a needle. The CaHA technology contains tiny particles that form a scaffold around which the body produces new collagen to restore the youthful beauty of the face. The tiny micro particles gradually break down into calcium and phosphate ions that are naturally absorbed by the body over time.
RENÚ® is different because it lasts longer than hyaluronic acid based fillers short-acting injectables. Further, Renú’s advanced composition both volumizes and stimulates new collagen growth. This desirable response means that wrinkles and folds maintain a cosmetic correction over the long term. RENÚ® is a robust, high viscosity, full-bodied material, which allows physicians a superior level of malleability and finesse for facial aesthetic applications.
• Natural Beauty: RENÚ® is the ideal beauty enhancer for every woman or man who wants to regain the smooth fullness and natural-looking contours of a youthful appearance.
• A Worthwhile Investment: RENÚ® provides immediate cosmetic improvement with enhanced results that last longer than other fillers. This translates to an injectable solution that is attainable for increasing numbers of patients who want sustained age-defying benefits without downtime at a fraction of the cost of other fillers or surgery.
• The Optimal Choice: RENÚ® the optimal choice for women or men who have used short-acting fillers but are frustrated by the cost and inconvenience of repeat injections every few months and want to avoid the risks of permanent implants.